Charizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charizard

A place where pokemon fans can battle, chat, and trade with others

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

to everyone from heatbattles

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver

Silver

Number of posts : 4
Bagdes :
to everyone from heatbattles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100to everyone from heatbattles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-04

to everyone from heatbattles Empty
PostSubject: to everyone from heatbattles   to everyone from heatbattles Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:41 pm

well everyone from heatbattles, i hate to say this, but this is goodbye. heatbattles was my favorite site. this one just isnt anywhere near the same... Id like to thank a few people from heatbattles for being such great friends, if their here. they are DiamondBreeder, NC, Mercury, Mevin, Noctowler, loopy fox, and Charizard. I'll probably make a new forum since the one i made in october hasnt gone anywhere... You'll probably find me there if it becomes popular. Well, goodbye.

Your friend,
Silver
Back to top Go down
Max

Number of posts : 29
Bagdes :
to everyone from heatbattles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100to everyone from heatbattles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: to everyone from heatbattles   to everyone from heatbattles Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Hm. Ridiculous since you could give a growing site more time. Maybe you should have looked at the site before you joined? :/
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Number of posts : 4
Bagdes :

PostSubject: Re: to everyone from heatbattles   to everyone from heatbattles Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:02 pm

i didnt say i didnt like the site i think its really good its just nothing like heatbattles. i joined because i thought i could replace heatbattles but i was wrong. so dont think anything else.
Back to top Go down
Max

Number of posts : 29
Bagdes :

PostSubject: Re: to everyone from heatbattles   to everyone from heatbattles Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 4:24 pm

I see. Well, goodbye. 0_o
Back to top Go down
Noctowler

Number of posts : 21
Bagdes :

PostSubject: Re: to everyone from heatbattles   to everyone from heatbattles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:45 pm

I this chucky?
Back to top Go down
loopinO_O

loopinO_O

Number of posts : 14
Bagdes :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: to everyone from heatbattles   to everyone from heatbattles Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:57 pm

i agree chuck this site isn't heat battles, idk iam going to give it another week and if i stilll dont like it iam going to the good old site battle and trades, yol is back so who knows what could happen
Back to top Go down
Charizard
Admin
Charizard

Number of posts : 77
Bagdes :

PostSubject: Re: to everyone from heatbattles   to everyone from heatbattles Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:50 am

Heat Battles was ugly and it was starting to get incative >< and so is batles and trades ><
btw chucky decided to stay
Back to top Go down
https://charizard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: to everyone from heatbattles   to everyone from heatbattles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

to everyone from heatbattles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charizard :: Other :: General Discussion-
Jump to: