Charizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charizard

A place where pokemon fans can battle, chat, and trade with others

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Turtle Empire

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loopinO_O

loopinO_O

Number of posts : 14
Bagdes :
Turtle Empire Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Turtle Empire Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-18

Turtle Empire Empty
PostSubject: Turtle Empire   Turtle Empire Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:29 pm

ok iam turtle king and i need an army for my kingdom (lol good story bored) now you will all start at the bottum which is private, so i will increase your rank when you have severed me long enough, i will need breeders, battles, and possilbe people who are smart and can help with teams. so come on and join so that we can win.

leader-Turtle King
co-leader-no atm
officers-no one atm
gernerals-no on atm
luitenants-no one atm
private- spirtomb

ok to increase rank only 2 things can happen, 1 you people a officer and you can join there troop, or if you have served me well i may promot you, when you get promoted you can controll the person beleow your rank but not above, iam at the highest and then co leader and so on, now if you join you can become stronger and more evance in the arts of killing.

Last edited by Turtle King on Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spiritomb

Spiritomb

Number of posts : 5
Bagdes :
Turtle Empire Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Turtle Empire Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-10

Turtle Empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turtle Empire   Turtle Empire Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:42 pm

ill join
Back to top Go down
http://spiritomb.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Turtle Empire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charizard :: Other :: Clans-
Jump to: