Charizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charizard

A place where pokemon fans can battle, chat, and trade with others

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE NOCTOWLER!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noctowler

Number of posts : 21
Bagdes :
THE NOCTOWLER!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE NOCTOWLER!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-04

THE NOCTOWLER!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: THE NOCTOWLER!!!!!!!!!   THE NOCTOWLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:07 pm

howdy lads its noctowler

Not exactly the best trainer but constantly being a professor and currently head of profs on this site
ive managed to get my hands on some formidable psychic team and thus ive taken position as the psychic leader
You might have guessed my faverote pokemon is Noctowl but in battle you should be surprised if you dont see me using my starmie!
Getting better and breeding and more recently EV training though i dont have much patence for it
I HATE MOST LEGENDARYS i think they give an unfair advantage....
Back to top Go down
Charizard
Admin
Charizard

Number of posts : 77
Bagdes :
THE NOCTOWLER!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100THE NOCTOWLER!!!!!!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

THE NOCTOWLER!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE NOCTOWLER!!!!!!!!!   THE NOCTOWLER!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:10 pm

although you joined a while ago welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
https://charizard.forumotion.com

THE NOCTOWLER!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1