Charizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charizard

A place where pokemon fans can battle, chat, and trade with others

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
matt-bomber

matt-bomber

Number of posts : 44
Bagdes :
Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts Empty
PostSubject: Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts   Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:12 pm

I got the game for christmas i have found it really addicting......

if anyone else has the game plz put ur comments of the game.

if anyone needs help to find some crates just ask and i will tell u ... ( i know pretty much where every crate is)
Back to top Go down
elheroeoscuro

elheroeoscuro

Number of posts : 16
Bagdes :
Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts   Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:53 pm

whats the game about? ive never played it but I heard from some people that it was a really kool game
Back to top Go down
matt-bomber

matt-bomber

Number of posts : 44
Bagdes :
Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts   Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:47 pm

well banjo kazooie is a game about a bear and a bird that pretty much fight evil. there is a evil witch named grunty..(i call her Jar-Head in nuts and bolts) and in the first banjo they defeat jarhead and then theres banjo kazooie 2 and they had another adventure to try to defeat grunty... now theres banjo kazooie nuts and bolts. it is totally different from the other banjo kazooie games but i think it is one of the best yet.

In banjo kazooie nuts and bolts u are yet again the bear (banjo) and the bird (Kazooie) and u are in a wild adventure of defeating grunty (Jar-Head) and her wild games.

u start out in showdown town which is ur hometown. so what they did is by adding nuts and bolts u kinda can guess whats its about. (i guess) well ya u get to Build YOUR VERY OWN CARs/PLANES/Boats/ and multi things... u could have a flying boat as a example..

one thing i forgot to say is that in all banjo kazooie games there are jigjaw pieces that u must collect. and its the same in nuts and bolts.u have to do quests kind and get a certain time to get a jiggy..(u go to other worlds to do quests) so u build ur own machines to complete the quests and then u put them in ur bank.

the next thing u must worry about is crates. without crates u can't really build ur own car so all around showdown town u will find crates everywhere.and inside them will be new parts.

check youtube they will hae lots of vids of it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts   Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banjo Kazooie nuts and Bolts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charizard :: Random Stuff :: Other Games-
Jump to: