Charizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charizard

A place where pokemon fans can battle, chat, and trade with others

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need LOADS of help with my team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elheroeoscuro

elheroeoscuro

Number of posts : 16
Bagdes :
Need LOADS of help with my team Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need LOADS of help with my team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

Need LOADS of help with my team Empty
PostSubject: Need LOADS of help with my team   Need LOADS of help with my team Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:01 pm

As the title says, I need help. I need help with my team (plus items for them to hold and such). Its not complete, so I accept any open-ended suggestions. plz and thank you Cool

Dragonite w/???
Dragon Rush, Body Slam, Aqua Tail, Roost
Hp:341 Attack:361 Defense:236 Sp.Atk:208 Sp.Def:236 Speed:233
Adament

Gengar w/???
Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast
Hp:262 Attack:141 Defense:155 Sp.Atk:359 Sp.Def:186 Speed:350
Timid

Arcanine w/???
Flare Blitz, Extemespeed, Thunder Fang, Heat Wave/Toxic
Hp:328 Attack:325 Defense:177 Sp.Atk:251 Sp.Def:196 Speed:289
Adament

Froslass w/???
Destiny Bond, Blizzard, Shadowball, Psychic
Hp:280 Attack:172 Defense:170 Sp.Atk:259 Sp.Def:177 Speed:350
Timid
Back to top Go down
matt-bomber

matt-bomber

Number of posts : 44
Bagdes :
Need LOADS of help with my team Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Need LOADS of help with my team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Need LOADS of help with my team   Need LOADS of help with my team Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:07 pm

OK heres my suggestions....

1. I don't always follow this but a good set up is..:

2 Atk sweepers
2 walls
2 S Atk sweepers

2. ok i see u got the arcaine and dragonite both as a Atk sweeper and gengar well gengar is just a good Annoying pokemon and S Atk...... Frosslass is a good speed pokemon for those pokes that are really fast.....Overall u have a average team.....

What I would ADD:

1.i can see that gengar could be a OK opener but i am FOR sure u can have better i would suggest u get a Yanmega or ninjask as a Opener...

check my trade thread i got both....

i would give dragonite Leftovers
gengar... doesn't matter much (leftovers)
arcanine..leftovers
Frosslass.... Don't know
Back to top Go down
Growlithe

Growlithe

Number of posts : 37
Bagdes :
Need LOADS of help with my team Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Need LOADS of help with my team Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Need LOADS of help with my team   Need LOADS of help with my team Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:34 pm

i think ur team is pretty good. all i think is that :
i have a dragonite, im going to make it have outrage, blizzard, thunder, and fire blast. i no they r all 120 moves but then it just means that it can do more straight out attacks and "kills" faints ect. Razz i have a rayquaza like that too.
also: though it's not on my main team i think its pretty good, a weavile. it has: shadow ball, ice beam, poison jab, and dark pulse.
*a good move to give ur guys are earthquake*
try to make each pokemon have a veriety of moves (diff types) and a move that can beat the type that beats it. for example: I have a latias who is effected by dark, ghost, ice ect. I tried to give it moves that worked against that. it has : shadow ball, dragon pulse, psychic and recover. (sorry thats not a very good example Razz)
good items for them to have are shell bells or leftovers to recover hp. also things like charcoal or a magnet for the fire/electric guys. there are also certain berrys that weaken the foe's super effective moves.
for other pokemon on your team I would suggest an electric type. an ampharos is good. if you have heart scales he can learn fire punch aswell as thunder punch(though i don't know how much good it would do). you should get a water guy in there too. i personally like floatzel.
Back to top Go down
http://shinymanectric.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need LOADS of help with my team   Need LOADS of help with my team Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need LOADS of help with my team
Page 1 of 1