Charizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charizard

A place where pokemon fans can battle, chat, and trade with others

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Should i close the elite four torney

Go down 
3 posters

Close the Elite 4 Torney
yes
Should i close the elite four torney Vote_lcap67%Should i close the elite four torney Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
no
Should i close the elite four torney Vote_lcap33%Should i close the elite four torney Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Charizard
Admin
Charizard

Number of posts : 77
Bagdes :
Should i close the elite four torney Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Should i close the elite four torney Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

Should i close the elite four torney Empty
PostSubject: Should i close the elite four torney   Should i close the elite four torney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:20 am

The torney is confusing and its been complained about for a long time.Should i close it and come up with another option?
Back to top Go down
https://charizard.forumotion.com
elheroeoscuro

elheroeoscuro

Number of posts : 16
Bagdes :
Should i close the elite four torney Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Should i close the elite four torney Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Should i close the elite four torney   Should i close the elite four torney Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:21 am

if your going to do this you should probably advertise the site a little more so then you can get more people. check like answers.yahoo cause people are always asking pokemon questions, and then right after just post the website
Back to top Go down
matt-bomber

matt-bomber

Number of posts : 44
Bagdes :
Should i close the elite four torney Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Should i close the elite four torney Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Should i close the elite four torney   Should i close the elite four torney Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:34 pm

don't we just need more people to join and tryout thats all..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should i close the elite four torney   Should i close the elite four torney Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should i close the elite four torney
Page 1 of 1