Charizard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Charizard

A place where pokemon fans can battle, chat, and trade with others

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

when versing the elite 4.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MasterLord

MasterLord

Number of posts : 9
Bagdes :
when versing the elite 4..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100when versing the elite 4..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-05

when versing the elite 4..... Empty
PostSubject: when versing the elite 4.....   when versing the elite 4..... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:32 pm

did you hate lucian's brozong???? he was so dang annoying to me the first time i vs him?

ALL HAIL BRITTANIA!!!!!!!!!! {FROM CODE GEASS THE ANIME}
Back to top Go down
Mercury

Number of posts : 24
Bagdes :
when versing the elite 4..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100when versing the elite 4..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-03

PostSubject: Re: when versing the elite 4.....   when versing the elite 4..... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 8:38 am

Yeah, I had some trouble against it. Also, this is in the wrong section. Moved
Back to top Go down
loopinO_O

loopinO_O

Number of posts : 14
Bagdes :

Registration date : 2009-01-18

PostSubject: Re: when versing the elite 4.....   when versing the elite 4..... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:33 am

thats why you always get a honchkrow/mismagius he can become one of the easiers with one of those
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when versing the elite 4.....   when versing the elite 4..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when versing the elite 4.....
Page 1 of 1